The original combined knitwear and guipure dress will help create a feminine and unique look.
A knitted sheath dress forms the classic basis of the dress and fits perfectly to the figure, emphasizing its beautiful curves. The original shape of the neckline picturesquely opens the shoulders and adds sensual and elegant notes to the dress. Sleeves and an upper skirt made of lace guipure give things an extraordinary appearance and a sense of celebration for the hostess. Deep slits in the side seams of the upper skirt add convenience when moving in a dress and serve as an additional decoration for the model.
• A semi-fitted silhouette with a double skirt.
• A mid-length base skirt in main fabric plus a long guipure skirt at the top with deep slits at the side seams.
• Neckline – “Angelica” with metal decoration in the center, finished with trimming on the front side.
• Guipure raglan sleeve with main fabric cuff.
• Wide set-in belt.
• Closure on a hidden tape – “zipper” in the side seam.
Fabric: jersey (48% wool, 20% polyester, 29% viscose, 3% elastane), guipure mesh.
Length (size S): on the back – 106 cm, sleeve from the neck – 47 cm.
The height of the model in the photo is 170 cm.